Combining the European tradition of cheesemaking with Vermont’s terroir, Vermont Creamery’s line of fresh and aged goat cheeses, cultured butter, and crème fraîche have won over 100 national and international awards. Since 1984, Vermont Creamery has supported a network of more than 15 family goat farms, promoting sustainable agriculture in the region. B Corp Certified in 2014, Vermont Creamery is the founder of Ayers Brook Goat Dairy, the country’s first demonstration goat dairy.
- The farms: Improve our rural communities by supporting family farms which have best management practices that are sustainable and environmentally sound.
- A culture of continuous improvement: Invigorate and challenge our creamery community to maintain the highest product quality, excel at customer service and care for our consumers by inviting them to be part of our family.
- The value of cheese: Promotes a life of good health and meaningful connection through the preparation and sharing of good food with others.
- A responsible manufacturer: Add value to milk while minimizing our impact on clean and plentiful water, clean air, and land.
- The Team: Accountability and responsibility allows every team member to create a profitable, meaningful and fun workplace where he/she is challenged empowered and motivated by his/her contribution.
A workplace that thinks globally and acts locally: Fostering mutual respect and tolerance in pursuit of a better life for everyone resonates within the creamery, into the community, and beyond.