- A Good Eggs Gift Card ("Gift Card") can only be used online at goodeggs.com or Good Eggs iOS app.
- Good Eggs Gift Cards do not expire and we do not assess any service fees for non-use.
- Any unused balance will be credited to the recipient's Good Eggs account and is not transferable.
- To use a Gift Card, you must provide a valid credit card.
- Any charges that exceed the amount of your Gift Card must be paid with a credit card.
- Good Eggs is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except in states where required by law.
- Subscriptions will deduct from your gift card balance until it's used up. After that, all following subscription charges will be charged to the credit card you have on file.
- Good Eggs has the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is either redeemed through goodeggs.com or is redeemed and used to make purchases on goodeggs.com
Changes to Terms
Good Eggs reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which goodeggs.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Good Eggs encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
We welcome your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
901 Rankin St
San Francisco, California 94124
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 415-966-4133
Effective Date: December 3, 2013