DOUGH & CO is the purveyor of premium small batch cookie dough. Made and mixed by hand, it's egg-free, so you can enjoy the dough unbaked and baked. In a blind taste test between several different cookie doughs led by Serious Eats, DOUGH & CO was the preferred brand.
: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice dough into 10-12 even-sixed pieces. Place cookies on baking sheet at least 2" apart. Place in oven and back for 14-16 minutes (less time for softer cookies). Let cookies cool for 4 minutes before eating.
- "The Perfect Gift" -Food & Wine
- DOUGH & CO hit upon the holy grail -- an eggless chocolate chip cookie dough that's delicious to eat baked or raw." -Food Network
- "DOUGH & CO's One Man Cookie Dough-Making Machine" -SF Chronicle
- "...a chocolate-chip cookie dough that tastes perfect but uses no eggs" -EATER SF
- "We appreciate that the raw dough is safe to eat, but really can't get enough of the baked versions" -7x7
- "...bake the dough into perfectly good cookies and eat them like a grown-up person, but why would you when you can instead surrender to your basest impulses and just eat it raw, secure in the knowledge that it doesn't contain eggs?" -San Francisco Magazine
- "Dough & Co., your new source for ready-to-bake gourmet cookie dough" -7x7
- "...Insanely delicious..." -The Bold Italic
- "Chocolate is awesome, saltiness perfect" - serious eats
- "Sweet and salty is the best combination, and this chocolate chip cookie has the perfect balance" -SFist
: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Butter (Pasteurized Cream [Milk], Salt), Brown Sugar, Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Beans, Pure Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soya Lecithin, Vanilla Beans), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Unsweetened Chocolate, Soya Lecithin, Pure Vanilla), White Sugar, Water, Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract, White Chia Seeds, Baking Soda, Kosher Salt
Size: 14.1 ounces, enough to make 10-12 cookies.
Keep dough refrigerated until use.