DOUGH & CO is the purveyor of premium small batch cookie dough. Made and mixed by hand, it's egg-free, so you can enjoy the dough unbaked and baked. In a blind taste test between several different cookie doughs led by Serious Eats, DOUGH & CO was the preferred brand.
: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice dough into 10-12 even-sixed pieces. Place cookies on baking sheet at least 2" apart. Place in oven and back for 14-16 minutes (less time for softer cookies). Let cookies cool for 4 minutes before eating.
- "The Perfect Gift" -Food & Wine
- DOUGH & CO hit upon the holy grail -- an eggless chocolate chip cookie dough that's delicious to eat baked or raw." -Food Network
- "DOUGH & CO's One Man Cookie Dough-Making Machine" -SF Chronicle
- "...a chocolate-chip cookie dough that tastes perfect but uses no eggs" -EATER SF
- "We appreciate that the raw dough is safe to eat, but really can't get enough of the baked versions" -7x7
- "...bake the dough into perfectly good cookies and eat them like a grown-up person, but why would you when you can instead surrender to your basest impulses and just eat it raw, secure in the knowledge that it doesn't contain eggs?" -San Francisco Magazine
- "Dough & Co., your new source for ready-to-bake gourmet cookie dough" -7x7
- "...Insanely delicious..." -The Bold Italic
- "Chocolate is awesome, saltiness perfect" - serious eats
- "Sweet and salty is the best combination, and this chocolate chip cookie has the perfect balance" -SFist
: Flour, Butter, Brown Sugar, Dark Chocolate, Natural Cocoa Powder, White Sugar, Water, Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract, White Chia Seeds, Baking Soda, Kosher Salt
Size: 14.1 ounces, enough to make 10-12 cookies.
Keep dough refrigerated until use.