Free Delivery on orders over $60!
Liquorice & Peppermint Tea Bags

Teapigs

Liquorice & Peppermint Tea Bags

15 count
/ oz
A free gift from !

This product will be added to your basket on the first available day. Change the date in your basket.

Liquorice & Peppermint Tea Bags

Notes From The Producer

A naturally sweet and refreshing cup blending liquorice root (not the black sticky stuff you're thinking of) with pure whole peppermint leaves. Liquorice has been used in Chinese medicine for years and is known as “the great detoxifier." Enjoy this naturally caffeine free tea as a digestive after a meal or at the end of your day as you wind down.

Committed to quality, Teapigs exclusively uses whole leaf teas, herbs, and flowers in their blends. Knowing the confines of a traditional paper bag wouldn't do their meticulously sourced product justice, the tea temple was born—a roomy, biodegradable mesh bag, which offers all the space whole leaves need to infuse property. Pyramid tea bags might not be new, but it's ultimately the tea inside that counts. We love Teapigs for being well balanced, never bitter, and full of flavor. Far from ordinary, this just might be the perfect cuppa!

Whole flowers take longer to brew, but the little wait is definitely worth it. Infuse in boiling water. Brew for 3+ minutes, depending on how you like it.

Try it Iced! Cover one tea temple with just enough boiling water to fully submerge and infuse for 3 minutes. Remove temple and top-up glass with iced water.

Ingredients:
liquorice root (70%)*, peppermint leaves (30%). *people suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.
Processed in a factory that handles nuts.

Product Details

Contains 15 biodegradable tea temples.

Available for Delivery

About The Producer

Teapigs
Brentford, UK
We make a big thing about using quality real tea. By quality real tea, we mean whole leaf tea, whole leaf herbs and whole flowers. Not the dusty stuff you’ll find in regular paper teabags. Read more