You can now get the raw coconut meat that we cut fresh out of the young thai coconuts. The meat is immediately packaged and frozen with a shelf life of at least 6 months.
- Vegan Wraps
- Ice Cream
- Or, you can dry it and make Coconut Chips
raw frozen young thai coconut meat
- 100% Raw and Vegan
- No Preservatives or Additives
- Dairy, Soy, Carrageenan, and Gluten Free
- Healthy and Delicious!
Raw coconut meat naturally contains many viable living enzymes, which are helpful for digestion and metabolism. It is high in lauric acid, which is used by the body to make disease-fighting fatty acids. Raw coconut meat is also high in essential fat burning energy giving Medium Chain Fatty Acids as well as concentrated trace minerals: Manganese-Potssium-Copper.
The coconut meat has no preservatives, so if you are not ready to consume, please keep it frozen at all times. The frozen coconut meat can keep for at least six months in the freezer, but we recommend consuming it within 9 months from purchase.
- Please place coconut meat pouch to defrost in the refrigerator. Once the coconut meat is completely defrosted in the refrigerator, unopened, the coconut meat may last up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
- For faster defrost, place the frozen coconut meat pouch into a cold water bath. When it is defrosted, please consume right away or place it back into the fridge while the coconut meat pouch is still cold to touch.