Bodegas Ostatu

Rioja Crianza

2199
750 ml
$0.86 / fl oz
Favorite
Rioja Crianza

Notes From The Producer

Bodegas Ostatu's Rioja Crianza is made from some of the oldest vines (between 25 and 50 years old) from Bodegas Ostatu’s highest vineyards. A blend of 90% Tempranillo with the remaining 10% made up by Graciano, Mazuelo and Garnacha, this deeply garnet colored wine has aromas of blackberries, plums, soil, and a touch of cedar. The palate is full-bodied with firm, grippy tannins adding good structure to the wine. Serve with cured meats or eggplant dishes.

Product Details

750ml, 14.39% abv

Available for Delivery

About The Producer

Bodegas Ostatu
Samaniego
The Saenz de Samaniego family has been in the area for many generations. The winery dates back over two hundred and fifty years. The vineyards, which are protected by the Sierra de Cantabria range, are composed of chalk and clay and the average age of the vines is 50 years.Read more