Salty Peanut Awesome Bar

Awesome Bars

Salty Peanut Awesome Bar

2.2 oz
/ oz
A free gift from !
Favorite
Salty Peanut Awesome Bar

Notes From The Producer

Awesome Bars are for awesome people! My sister and I handcraft our delicious vegan, granola bars with our friends in SF.

We do everything by hand; from rolling out the batches, cutting the bars to size, and carefully packaging each bar.  We put a lot of love in our bars and we know you can taste it!

We use natural ingredients - no protein powders, no GMO products.  Our bars are high in protein and high in fiber – they make for the perfect breakfast, post workout snack, or for whenever you need a boost of awesome!

Ingredients: Oats, Roasted Peanuts, Agave Nectar, Brown Sugar, Flax Seeds, Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin used as emulsifier), Coconut Oil, Sea Salt & Love.

Contains Peanuts, Soy. 

Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 bar (62g), Amount per serving: Calories 270, Fat Cal. 90, Total Fat 10g (15% DV), Sat. fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 170mg (7% DV), Total Carb. 39g (13% DV), Fiber 5g (20% DV),Sugars 19g, Protein 8g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (15% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Product Details

1 bar per pack

Available for Delivery

About The Producer

Awesome Bars
San Francisco
Awesome Bars are delicious vegan, handcrafted granola bars. We use natural ingredients - no protein powders, no GMO products. Our bars are high in protein and high in fiber – they make for the perfect breakfast, post workout snack, or for whenever you need a boost of awesome! Read more