Next available day for delivery
Makhani Tikka Chicken
A super simple, fast dinner that's enough for two. Calcutta Kitchen's Makhani Tikka is a mild, creamy tomato simmer sauce with ginger, honey, and chili powder. Add boneless, skinless chicken thighs from Cascun Farm for a 10-minute meal. This kit includes:
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs from Cascun Farm, 1lb
- Makhani Tikka Simmer Sauce from Calcutta Kitchens, 1 jar (16oz)
- Sauté white onions in a couple tablespoons of butter until translucent.
- Cut the chicken thighs into strips and pan-fry with the onions until the chicken is just barely cooked.
- Add the simmer sauce with a half cup of water, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- We love to serve this dish with rice, or naan, and with a garnish of cilantro. It's so easy!