Earl's Organic Produce
Earl’s Organic Produce promotes organic agriculture and a sustainable food trade while cultivating enduring partnerships with growers and customers. We operate on the principles of innovation, education, and superior customer service to distribute premium certified organic fruits and vegetables to our diverse customer base.Our Vision
Earl’s Organic Produce aspires to connect those who produce and consume organic food by creating mutually beneficial, meaningful, and committed relationships across the food chain. We seek to educate, excite, and evoke passion for the organic culture and continually evolve our business practices to both promote and meet the needs of the ever expanding organic industry. Furthermore, we are committed to discovering and implementing innovative business solutions in order to improve the social, economic, and environmental sustainability of our operations.Our Values
- Integrity: Our relationships are built on authentic mutual respect and our decisions are fueled by genuine sincerity.
- Passion: We are driven by an intense enthusiasm for procuring and distributing premium certified organic produce.
- Anticipation: We excel in our ability to communicate effectively with growers and predict the needs of consumers.
- Service: We exceed expectations with a steadfast attention to detail and an unparalleled level of customer satisfaction.
- Teamwork: We work toward a common cause by sharing our diverse perspectives internally and collaborating externally. Our success in solving problems and accomplishing goals is based on cooperation and interdependence.
Our Commitment to Sustainability
At Earl’s Organic Produce, we extend our commitment to sustainability beyond our organic products by practicing the three Rs – reduce, reuse, and recycle – in all aspects of our business operations. Below are several examples of ways we have lessened our ecological footprint:
- Waste Management – we compost and recycle in both the office and warehouse to significantly decrease landfill-bound refuse
- Pallet Reuse – we return pallets for reuse to decrease the amount of hardwood lumber harvested for pallet production
- Energy Efficiency – we participate in San Francisco Community Power’s Demand Response Program
- Office Operations: We use 100% post-consumer content, chlorine free paper for all office printing and purchase planet-friendly office products whenever available
- Green Cleaning – we use biodegradable, non-toxic cleaning products throughout our office and warehouse
- Organic Fabrics – all company garments are made from organic cotton
- Education – we are a source of information to our growers, customers, and the community regarding organic produce and sustainable agriculture
- Participation – we are proud members of the San Francisco Produce Market Green Team